This recipe is a repost from May 4th apparently the link was not working properly so here it is again.
Quick and easy to prepare this refreshing version of Peach Salsa is able to satisfy your craving.
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 lime juiced 1 8 oz package of frozen peaches diced, I prefer fresh when available
- 1 jalapeno pepper, remove seeds and dice
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- Handful of cilantro finely chopped
- 3-4 drops of Lime essential oil (to taste)
- 3-4 drops of Wild Orange essential oil (to taste)
In a medium bow combine avocado and lime toss coating the avocado. Then add and stir in the rest of the ingredients and Voila! Its Salsa time
This recipe is good by itself or as a side to enhance your meal.
* Note : I always use doTerra essential oils in all my recipes. *