So last night I tried this Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub that my friend and I made. This is the best stuff it actually leaves your feet silky smooth. So pamper yourself with this easy DIY Sugar Scrub to exfoliate your skin. This will come in handy especially in the Fall and Winter
Use it 1-2 times a week on hands, feet, legs and arms ( not recommended for your face as it is a bit to course)
You can add your favorite essential oils for your self or put in a nice airtight container and give this scrub as a gift.
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup turbinado sugar
1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
10 drops Lime essential oil
5 drops Ginger essential oil
Note: Turbinado sugar is a large grained sugar that helps with deep exfoliation. If you don’t have turbinado sugar, you can use all brown sugar.
- Combine brown sugar, turbinado sugar, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and essential oil in bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Store in airtight container.
- To use, apply a small amount to feet, hands, legs or arms and scrub for 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Tip: For extra soft skin, apply the doTERRA Hand and Body Lotion.
* Picture and recipe are from doTerra’s the BLOG DIY’s*