In today’s busy world we all go through multiple different emotions daily. doTERRA has developed special proprietary essential oil blends that represent the six categories of emotional well-being. As with all doTERRA oils the are all CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils. Making emotional aromatherapy easy and accessible to everyone that is dealing with common negative emotions. These six oils can be used aromatically or topically to help balance and brighten anyone’s day. Just a few drops from these little brown bottles elicit profound emotional responses to help you let go of burdens, find comfort and encouragement.
I have included a chart below for reference of what each oil does. Purchase your CPTG oils from Life’s Enhancing Oils
With Summer being here everyone is outside in the sun, playing in the water, which dries out your hair. So here is a great deep hair conditioner to help keep your hair looking its best during the hot days of Summer, or any time of the year.
Easy to make and leaves your hair soft and smooth with the chemicals.
3 Tbl of Coconut Oil
1 Tbl of Olive Oil
8 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil or blend
Mix coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils on medium speed with hand mixer for 5 minutes or until ingredients are whipped to think, creamy consistency.
Apply to clean, dry hair. Comb through with a wide tooth comb to evenly distribute. Let sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, and style as desired.
Repeat once a week or as often as you want.
* Recipe and information was provided by Essential Oils, 2013,*
Purchase your therapeutic grade oils from Life’s Enhancing Oils
Here are some quick facts:
Botanical Family: Piperaceae
Extraction Method used by doTERRA: Steam distillation from berries
Common Primary Uses: Inhaled vapor reduces cravings for cigarettes
Common Application methods:
Dilute with a carrier oil for children and for those with sensitive skin. Apply to reflex points and/or directly on area of concern. Mix very sparingly with juniper and lavender in a bath to help with chills or to warm on up in the winter.
Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly.
Use as a flavoring in cooking
Historical Uses: Pepper has been used for thousands of years for malaria, cholera, and several digestive problems.
It blends well with Fennel, frankincense, lavender, marjoram, rosemary, sandalwood, and other spice oils.
*This information was taken from Modern Essentials 8th Edition, February 2017*
Visit me for other fun facts and events @LifesEnhancingOils or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who doesn’t like to relax in a hot bath after working in the yard, stressful job, chasing young ones around. Create your own spa experience in your own tub by making these Bath Bombs using simple household ingredients and your favorite essential oils. Watch out though Kids like them to!
1 Cup Citric Acid
1 Cup Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Cornstarch
1/2 Cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
8 – 10 drops of your favorite doTerrra essential oil or blend
Place citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and Fractionated Coconut Oil in a bowl. Add essential oil. *Tip* Choose an essential oil to suit your needs. For relaxation, try Lavender or Serenity. For a mood boost, try Wild Orange, Citrus Bliss, or Grapefruit.
You can also add dried herbs or flower petals to mixture for color and added aroma.
Put mixture in a silicone mold. Let sit 24 hours before removing from mold. You can also use cupcake liners or plastic wrap.
Once dry bath bombs are ready to use. Just drop into your tub and allow to dissolve completely sink in and enjoy.
* Recipe was taken from doTerra Essential Uses, 2013*
As always buy your pure grade therapudic oils from https://www.mydoterra.com/lifesenhancingoils
Today I choose this pain rub recipe to blog because it is truly amazing! I recently had an injury to my knee that kept me from working. I was taking prescription medication along with ibuprofen nothing was really touching the deep bone pain I was having. Then my friend who is also a doTerra Wellness Advocate shared this recipe with me. I cannot tell you how much this helped. I was able to cut back on my prescription medication and quit the ibuprofen. It is better than any over the counter pain relief cream you can buy for the reason that you are able to customize it to your specific needs. One size does not fit all!
Try this out and email me your results email@example.com let me know what you think. And as always visit @LifesEnhancingOils like and share my page so that I can continue to bring you great DIY’s and general information.
Customized Pain Relief Rub
* This recipe makes 1/4 Cup *
* The 5 different categories of oils in this recipe are meant to work TOGETHER to address ALL areas of pain relief.*
ESSENTIAL OIL Ingredients: ( Purchase your therapeutic-grade essential oils from Life’s Enhancing Oils, https://www.mydoterra.com/lifesenhancingoils)
30 Drops of Pain Relieving Oil (Pick One of the following oils):
- For Bone Pain: “Soothing” Blend or Wintergreen
- For Chronic Pain: “Soothing” Blend, Wintergreen or Cypress
- For Joint Pain: “Soothing” Blend, Wintergreen or Roman Chamomile
- For Muscle Pain: “Soothing” Blend White Fir, or Clove
- For Cartilage Pain: Wintergreen
15 Drops of a Calming and Tension Relief: Marjoram, Lavender, or Helichrysum (Pick One of the following oils):
- For Shoulder & Neck Tension Relief: Marjoram
- For a Muscle Tear Relief: Lemongrass or Ginger
- For Spasm Relief: Basil, Marjoram or Roman Chamomile
- For Ligament Relief: Lemongrass
15 Drops of a Anti-inflammatory (Pick One of the following oils):
15 Drops of an Essential Oils to Improve Circulation (Pick One of the following oils):
10 Drops of Peppermint – Peppermint is a “driving” oil and is a great addition to this recipe to “drive” all these oils in and to add that “cooling” sensation
Other Ingredients Needed:
.25 ounce of beeswax
.5 ounce (or 1/8 cups) of coconut oil
- Put the coconut oil and the beeswax in a small post and heat on low until melted and blended together. Don’t get it too hot. Just enough to melt.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes. Don’t let it start to thickening though
- Add the essential oils to the mixture. Stir.
- Pour into a wide mouth 1/2 pint jar
- Scoop a small amount and rub in deeply.
HOW TO USE & SUBSTITUTIONS:
- The 5 different categories of oils in this recipe are meant to work TOGETHER to address ALL areas of pain relief.
- Since this recipe is a “create-you-own” it’s very easy to “play” with the ingredients. You will feel a LIGHT tingling with this, but it’s not intense. So if you want a STRONG tingle, then use more of your Pain-Relieving oils and less of one of the other oils.
- This recipe is less than a 50:50 dilution
- If you need more of an anti-inflammatory rub, then use more of your anti-inflammatory drops and loss of another one
- Make this work for YOUR body. We are not a one-size-fits all.
* The credit for this recipe goes to the Paleo Mom fb page*
So last night I tried this Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub that my friend and I made. This is the best stuff it actually leaves your feet silky smooth. So pamper yourself with this easy DIY Sugar Scrub to exfoliate your skin. This will come in handy especially in the Fall and Winter
Use it 1-2 times a week on hands, feet, legs and arms ( not recommended for your face as it is a bit to course)
You can add your favorite essential oils for your self or put in a nice airtight container and give this scrub as a gift.
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup turbinado sugar
1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
Note: Turbinado sugar is a large grained sugar that helps with deep exfoliation. If you don’t have turbinado sugar, you can use all brown sugar.
- Combine brown sugar, turbinado sugar, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and essential oil in bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Store in airtight container.
- To use, apply a small amount to feet, hands, legs or arms and scrub for 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Tip: For extra soft skin, apply the doTERRA Hand and Body Lotion.
* Picture and recipe are from doTerra’s the BLOG DIY’s*
Botanical Family: Cupressaceae (conifer: cypress)
Common Primary Uses: Calming, Tension, Tuberculosis, Urinary Infection, Yoga
Dilute with a carrier oil for children and for those that have sensitive skin. Apply to reflux points and/or directly on area of concern.
Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly
Other Uses: This oil has been known to help with Acne, anxiety, arthritis, congestion, coughs, cystitis, dandruff, inflammation, psoriasis, purification, sinusitis, skin diseases, stroke, water retention.
Body Systems Affected: Nervous and Respiratory
* Information was taken from Modern Essentials eighth edition, February, 2017*
*** Purchase your therapeutic-grade essential oils at Oil Education